News Updates

बचत योजना :

सदस्यहरुलाई बचत गर्ने बानिको विकास गर्न तथा आफुसंग रहेको पुँजीको उच्चतम प्रतिफल प्राप्त गर्ने

मासिक अनिवार्य बचत खाता

यस संस्थाका सदस्यले मासिकरुपमा अनिवार्य जम्मा गर्ने गरी यो खाता साचालनमा छ । यस खाताको न्यूनतम रकम

साधारण बचत

यस योजना अन्तर्गत न्युनतम रु १०००/- जम्मा गरी यो खाता खोल्न सकिनेछ यस बचत खातामा

Publications
offer
Contact Info

White Rose Saving & Credit Cooperative Ltd.

Sourekhutta
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel : 977-1-4361422
E-mail: whiteroesaving@gmail.com

Publications

Sample Text White Rose Saving & Credit is a leading Consumer Finance Company in Nepal with excellent asset quality and strong growth potential. The company, promoted by the Chaudhary Group - the largest conglomerate in Nepal was established in 1992 as per the Companies Act of Nepal. Sampt Sample Text of the company is to mobilize scattered savings into the consumer financing sector. The major promoters and shareholders of the company are the Chaudhary Group and Morang Auto Works. These groups among themselves hold 60% of the shares in the company with the remaining balance of 40% shares held by the general public. Ltd. has a team of young and dynamic professionals to run the Company. to run the Company. The experience to run the Company. The experience

Board Members
  • श्री डा. रामचन्द्र भुसाल
    अध्यक्ष

  • श्री सीताराम के.सी.
    उपाध्यक्ष

  • श्री ओम शर्मा
    सचिव

  • श्री भरतप्रसाद भुसाल
    कोषाध्यक्ष

  • श्री कृष्ण कुवंर
    सदस्य

  • श्री सन्तोषी भेटवाल
    सदस्य

  • श्री शिवराज बजगाईँ
     सदस्य

  • White Rose Saving & Credit Co-operative Ltd.
    Board Member